I did more research and this stuff, MMS: Miracle Mineral Supplement claims to kill any pathogen, virus, bacteria, etc. It claims to get rid of any disease for any species!
I'm waiting to hear back from my vet and my doctor (who are both holistic doctors so they would be more open to something like this than a traditional doctor would be) and I won't adminster anything to my cats or myself without the goahead from them!
Its basically Chlorine Dioxide, which has been used for years to bleach flour, and disinfect drinking water, according to wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorine_d
I cut the research that I've read below.
MMS or Miracle Mineral Supplement as it is called, amazed me when I received this information from an old friend who has been researching cancer cures for many years. This cheap inexpensive mineral when mixed with appropriate citric activator has cure over 70,000 sufferers of Malaria in two to four days. AIDS patients have shown no sign of AIDS in some cases as quickly as 4 days. Miracle Mineral Supplement does not do the curing it simply kills the pathogens that kill or diminish the power of the person’s immune system, Thus allowing the immune system to kick in and kill the diseased cells. Thus the body does the healing. MMS has shown to have no side effects over many years of use. This information must be shared with everyone. It is not some expensive MLM product you can literally make it for pennies and a bottle if you bought it for about $26 will last you about 2 years!
Many other diseases have dissappeared using this harmless and inexpensive protocol. You can down load a free ebook that explains more about this powerful Miracle Mineral Supplement. I would encourage you to buy Part II of the book which shows you how to make it.
MMS is a "stabilized oxygen" formulation that is a 28% solution of Sodium Chlorite in distilled water. When a mild acid (lemon or lime juice, or citric acide) is added to a few drops of MMS, Chlorine Dioxide is created and when ingested, produces a major boost to the immune system, killing virtually every known pathogen, including bacteria, viruses, fungi, molds, and yeasts.
While first developed to address Malaria in Africa, it has now been shown to address many toxicity conditions that are directly or indirectly related to pathogens. There is documentation of over 75,000 cases of Malaria being overcome in Africa. Often in as little as 4 hours all symptoms are gone and the victim is tested clear of Malaria. It is now known that chlorine dioxide, as used in the MMS protocol, can be used to overcome toxicity contributors to such conditions as AIDS, Hepatitis A,B&C, Typhoid, most cancers, herpes, pneumonia, food poisoning, tuberculosis, asthma, colds, flu and a host of other conditions.
Even conditions not directly related to pathogens seem to be helped due to the huge boost to the body's immune system (by way of reduction in the body's toxic load), i.e., macular degeneration, allergies, lupus, inflammatory bowel disorders, diabetes, snake bites and fibromyalgia. Please note that MMS doesn't cure anything, but rather it reduces the toxic load which helps our body to heal itself.
The Miracle Mineral Supplement (MMS) is a breakthrough health solution that enables the immune system to eliminate the causes of many diseases and ailments. It is not a drug. It consists of 28% sodium chlorite and 72% distilled water, a simple mineral dietary supplement that can be made in one’s kitchen and is perfectly harmless at normal dosage.
How does it work?
The MMS works by putting a small amount of chlorine dioxide into the bloodstream. Chlorine dioxide (CLO2) has been used extensively as a disinfectant in the food and drinking water industries for over 70 years1. It is well-proven to be more effective and less harmful than chlorine in killing viruses, bacteria and protozoa in water2.
In 1999 the American Analytical Society of Chemists stated that chlorine dioxide is the most powerful killer of pathogens known. The chlorine dioxide is carried throughout the body just like oxygen and wipes out disease-causing pathogens upon contact.
Amazing. What is potentially the greatest health breakthrough in history comes from realizing the right amount of chlorine dioxide will kill these disease-causing pathogens not only in water, but in the body also, which is itself mostly water. This is a fact everyone would like to know. It may save countless lives.
The MMS empowers the immune system to overcome many diseases and poor health conditions. These include malaria, AIDS, Hepatitis A, B and C, herpes, and most cancers. It also aids in overcoming headaches, fevers, nausea, muscle pains, joint pains, abscessed teeth, and more.
The MMS has been proven effective in over 75,000 cases on malaria patients in Kenya, Uganda and Malawi. Clinical trials have been conducted by the Malawi government which confirmed a 100% success rate of eliminating the malaria parasite from the body.
The best validation of the MMS may be the research done by Dr. Thomas Hesselink. His report offers precise information on how the MMS works to eliminate the malaria parasite.
But the websites that I've found all seem to be "selling" or interested in selling something. I'd like to read about testimonials and things like that. and I can't find anything "bad" about it, which is weird too.....
Again your opinions/advice is great appreciated!