Things that might be relevant:
I have an air purifier in my room. But I live in an old, rundown Baltimore row house with four other people. The house is NOT in good condition. The landlord just replaced our windows with lead free windows (I think?). He doesn't do much to fix the many things that need fixing because he lives in Thailand. Also, this is Baltimore--we try really hard to keep our house rodent free, but it's not easy.
There is a radiator in my room--which used to be two rooms that have since been divided. It's obvious that the radiator is meant for both, since when it's on my tiny bedroom gets HOT.
I eat pretty well--not always HEALTHY but I try really hard to avoid chemicals and preservatives. I eat kid's gummy multivitamins.
I'm allergic to nuts, cats, and probably mold.
thanks for any advice!