My family uses a lot of tissues--the thick ones, too--and think nothing of it. I wonder if I should just switch to handkerchiefs so we don't have to buy so much. We buy large 6-packs about every month.
- Do you use them? How "collective" are they of your mucus?
- How often do you change them?
- Do they get grimy with use even after washing?
- What materials are they made of?
- Is the cost better than buying disposables?
- Any other information to add?
ETA: A post similar to this has already been made on this comm (link to Hankies page) but I'll leave this post up unless a mod requests it be taken down for repetitiveness.